Environmental compliance & monitoring and site assessments including contaminated land management and soil testing
Hazmat Plus has Environmental Compliance & Monitoring Scientists, Environmental Consultants and Engineers on staff offering a detailed range of environmental services from site inspections, testing and monitoring to environmental due diligence assessments.
Our team conducts all stages of contaminated land management investigations from preliminary site investigations (PSI’s) through to detailed site investigations, remediation action plans (RAP’s) and final validation work including soil, groundwater and soil vapour.
We provide scientific solutions to protect the safety of your workers, the community and the environment. We are part of the solution not a part of the problem, providing solutions for the built and natural environments ensuring the safety of workers, communities and families.
Hazmat Plus can assist local, state and federal government departments, property developers, the construction industry and corporations. We have extensive experience with a variety of properties, ranging from commercial and industrial sites to more sensitive sites such as schools, parks, childcare centres and residential properties.
Our associations include the Australasian Land and Groundwater Association (ALGA), Australian Contaminated Land Consultants Association (ACLCA) and the Environmental Institute of Australia and New Zealand (EIANZ).
Our Environmental Compliance & Monitoring Services include:
• Asbestos in Soils Assessments and Quantification
• Contamination Assessments and Remediation
• Construction and Waste Management Plans
• Environmental Due Diligence Assessments
• Environmental Site Assessments
• Remediation Financial Risk Assessments
• Groundwater Assessments and Monitoring
• Soil Re-use including material assessments (ENM & VENM)
• Soil Vapour Assessments
• Underground Storage Tank Removal and Validation
• Underground Petroleum Storage System Management Plans
• Waste Classification Assessments
Our expert Environmental Consultants operate across NSW and QLD with offices in Tamworth, Dubbo, Canberra and Brisbane. We service most locations along the east coast of Australia with a strong focus on the wider Brisbane region.