Environmental site assessments and monitoring services including contaminated land management and soil testing
Hazmat Plus has land contamination consultants qualified in natural resources management, environmental science and contaminated land management who can offer a comprehensive range of environmental services from site inspections and monitoring, environmental site assessments to remediation design and validation of contaminated sites.
Helping our client’s meet their legislative and social obligations whilst ensuring the satisfaction of government regulatory authorities, other stakeholders and the community is our aim. We have extensive experience in dealing with a variety of properties and sites, ranging from commercial and industrial sites to more sensitive sites such as schools, parks/playgrounds and residential properties. Hazmat Plus has environmental consultants affiliated with the Australian Land and Groundwater Association and the Environmental Institute of Australia & New Zealand.
We provide innovative and practical scientific solutions to meet our clients’ requirements whilst protecting human health and the environment.
Our Environmental Services include:
- Environmental Consultants Brisbane
- Environmental Auditing/Monitoring
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Contamination Assessments (Preliminary, Detailed, Remediation and Validation)
- Land Contamination investigations
- Acid Sulphate Soils Assessments
- Construction and Environmental Management Plans
- Environmental Due Diligence Assessments
- Lead Contamination – Water and Soil
- Groundwater Assessments
- Asbestos in Soils Assessments
- Ambient Air Monitoring and Dust Gauges
- Environmental Noise Monitoring
- Underground Storage Tank Removal Validation
- Waste Classification Assessments
- Virgin Excavated Natural Material and Excavated Natural Materials Assessments
Call for a free quote: 1300 797 441
We service all areas of the East Coast of Australia and have offices in:
BRISBANE + CANBERRA + DUBBO + SYDNEY + TAMWORTH