Occupational Hygiene Assessments & Consulting services and advice to assist in ensuring a safe place of work
Hazmat Plus provides services and advice to promote a safe work environment to protect employees, whilst maintaining an efficient workplace and ensuring Workplace Health & Safety compliance for employers. We can develop site-specific occupational hygiene assessments such as air monitoring programs to management systems to meet client needs and National health and safety standards.
We have accreditation with the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists and consultants trained in the principals of occupational hygiene including control reporting and the selection of appropriate personal protective equipment.
Our Safety Services Include:
- Occupational Hygiene Assessments
- Noise Assessments and Monitoring
- Workplace Health and Safety Management Systems
- Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality/Indoor Environment Quality
- Indoor Lighting Assessments
- Fire Escape Plans/Diagrams
- Mould Assessments and Air Monitoring
- Working at Heights
- Manual Handling
- Heat Stress
- Confined Spaces
- Property Risk Assessment
- Ionising and Non-Ionising Radiation Assessments
- WH&S Building Assessments
Our expert team operate across NSW and QLD with offices in Tamworth, Dubbo, Canberra and Brisbane.